Bug Launcher Classic 2012: BBQ and Casting Challenge
Join us on Saturday, July 21, 2012 at The Reel McCoy’s Place on the North Fork of the Umpqua River for a casting challenge and BBQ to benefit the Wild Steelhead Coalition.
We will have 12 casting stations set up on the course with three different skill level targets, given you 36 opportunities to challenge and tune your casting skills. A donation of cash or check to the Wild Steelhead Coalition is encouraged for participation on the course.
Recommended equipment: single-hand rod with a seven-and-a-half foot leader tapered to 2x. Yarn fly only (provided).
Course is open from 9 AM – 5 PM.
Lunch is from 12 – 1:30 PM.
Raffle drawing for prizes 1:30 – 4 PM.
- Tim Pask canvas-wrapped steelhead print
- 50% off Patagonia coupon for one-time purchase at any store
- Patagonia Black Hole Duffel
- Cliff Swinger fly box
- Cliff Headliner (fly patch for your car visor)
- Temple Fork Outfitters (TFO) Bug Launcher fly rod
- Caddis Fly Shop (Oregon) gift certificate
Please RSVP to Mike or Jan McCoy: firstname.lastname@example.org or 541-677-0100