Want to win a beautiful drift boat, a fishing trip with Joe Rotter from Red’s Fly Shop, and help wild steelhead conservation all at the same time? Fortunately, you’ve got the chance to do just that thanks to the generosity of WSC friend and supporter Ross Duncan. Over countless painstaking hours Ross meticulously refurbished a 1950’s handcrafted wooden drift boat and transformed it into a floating, timeless piece of art that doubles as an incredible fishing vessel.
Over the next few months, WSC will be selling 500 $20 raffle tickets that offer you the chance to win this incredible boat. Once those 500 tickets are sold, one lucky wild steelhead advocate will row away with this classic drift boat and fishing trip. For now, you can purchase your tickets at Red’s Fly Shop, but we will have them available at WSC events later this fall. All proceeds from the raffle will go directly to increasing the return of wild steelhead to the waters of the West Coast.
- Currently the boat is at Red’s Fly Shop
- Purchase tickets for $20 Cash at Red’s
- Max of 500 Tickets
- Winner will be drawn after 500 tickets are sold… or on December 31st.
- Boat includes custom cover, new galvanized trailer, oars, complete anchor system, and is in perfect condition!
- This boat was built in the 1950’s and recently updated! Its pristine.
- 100% of the proceeds go to the Wild Steelhead Coalition